Cotton linen curtains are woven from cotton, cotton, rayon, linen, and other man-made fibers. It has the characteristics of softness, breathability, moisture absorption, heat preservation, fire prevention, wear resistance, and corrosion resistance, and is an ideal choice for decorating bedrooms, living rooms, dining rooms, study rooms, and bathrooms.
The biggest feature of cotton linen curtains is that they do not generate electromagnetic waves, so they are widely used by electronic manufacturers. In addition, the production process of cotton linen curtains is simple, corrosion-resistant, low sensitivity to environmental temperature changes, and suitable for home and commercial environments.
1. The characteristics of cotton linen curtains
Cotton linen curtains are a kind of common curtains, which have a good shading effect, can effectively resist strong light from the outside, and have a good heat insulation effect.
2. How to Make Cotton Curtains
1. Choose the right fabric. Cotton linen curtains are generally made of cotton, linen, and cotton and linen blended fabrics, so the composition of the fabric must be determined first so that it can exert its due performance in use.
2. Cut the fabric. According to the size of the window and the design drawings, cut out the corresponding size and shape of the fabric.
3. Sew the fabric. Place the fabric on a flat table and sew the two pieces of fabric together with a needle and thread.
4. Install cotton linen curtains. Hang the sewn cotton linen curtains on the window and secure them with suitable fixings.
3. Quality Assurance
1. When making cotton linen curtains, we will use high-quality cotton and linen fabrics to ensure product quality.
2. Our professional workers carefully sew each product to ensure fineness and durability of the product. 3. All of our products have undergone strict quality inspection to ensure that the product quality meets customer requirements.
In summary, cotton linen curtains have many advantages such as corrosion resistance, and low sensitivity to ambient temperature changes, and are suitable for both domestic and commercial environments.
Wujiang Jintu Textile Co., Ltd. is a blackout curtain manufacturer and custom blackout curtain factory in China, providing wholesale blackout curtain fabrics, colored fabrics, and finished curtains for sale, welcome to consult.