Curtains are one of the most important links in our home decoration process. They are in a very eye-catching position. They are like the mood of a room, and they also reflect the general living taste and taste of the room. So today I will talk to you about how to choose a good quality blackout curtain.
1. The material of curtains: In terms of materials, there are cotton, linen, yarn, satin, flocking, bamboo, man-made fibers, etc. Among them, cotton and linen are the most commonly used curtains, and they are relatively easy to wash and replace and are suitable for bedrooms. Sheer curtains are relatively good in decoration, can enhance the sense of depth in the house, have good light transmission, and are suitable for living rooms and balconies. Satin and flocking curtains are relatively exquisite in texture, luxurious and beautiful, and have good shading and sound insulation effects, but the price is relatively high. The texture of the bamboo curtain is relatively clear, the lighting effect is also good, and it is wear-resistant, moisture-proof, mildew-proof, and does not fade. Relatively prevalent shutters. In addition, there are wooden curtains now. Wooden curtains will use adhesives, which are likely to cause indoor pollution. Those with children, the elderly, or pregnant women at home should choose them carefully.
Second, the pattern of blackout curtains has:
1. Finished blinds: According to their shape and function, it can be divided into roller blinds, pleated blinds, vertical blinds, and Venetian blinds.
2. Fabric curtains: curtains made of decorative fabrics through design and sewing.
3. Roller blind: It is the most popular one in the past. The material is made of Korean imported fabrics. It is simple, elegant, has many colors, and is easy to use. In addition, it can also shade, breathe, prevent fire, and is easy to clean.
4. Roman blinds: Roman blinds are relatively suitable for decorating European-style and relatively luxurious bedrooms. It uses a wide range of fabrics, and the decorative effect is excellent, gorgeous, and beautiful. The fabrics on the market are usually 1.4 meters wide, so it is best to install Roman blinds with a window width of fewer than 1.4 meters. There is no need for seams in the middle, and only one length is required when buying fabrics.
5. Plastic-aluminum blinds: In the traditional view, blinds usually appear in offices and are not suitable for displaying in homes, but now many families have begun to have a soft spot for blinds. Because the blinds have a good shading effects and strong ventilation, but the effect of blocking mosquitoes and flies is not as good as that of fabric gauze curtains. They are also suitable for installation in the kitchen of the home, and the oil stains can be washed away with water.
6. Wooden woven curtains: Many people are looking for a sense of returning to the original, and wooden woven curtains have become a fashion. The wooden woven curtain can show the style and taste in the home. It is basically opaque but has good air permeability. It is suitable for the pure natural style of the home.
7. Bamboo curtains and reed curtains: They are very decorative, but they are less effective as curtains. They are more suitable for displaying in simple and cultural homes. It should be noted that bamboo curtains are prone to mold and reed curtains are prone to insects, so these two kinds of curtains are mostly hung outdoors abroad.
8. Rattan curtain: Among all kinds of wooden curtains, it is the most aristocratic finished product. It is made of bamboo skin, which is stable in the wind and sun, and has excellent air permeability, suitable for summer use.
If you are interested in the product, please contact us: Custom High-Precision Curtain Fabric Company