There are many kinds of fabric curtains, such as cotton curtains, linen curtains, polyester curtains and blended curtains. The styles are also different, including pastoral fabric curtains, simple fabric curtains and European fabric curtains. There are many considerations for the matching of fabric curtains.
Fabric curtains can be divided into: pure cotton curtains, linen curtains, polyester curtains and blended curtains, etc.
1. Pure cotton curtains: curtains made of pure cotton fabrics have the characteristics of hygroscopicity, heat resistance and hygiene.
2. Linen curtains: Curtains made of linen have the advantages of high strength, moisture absorption, thermal conductivity, and good air permeability.
3. Polyester curtains: Curtains made of polyester fabrics have the advantages of high strength, good elasticity, heat resistance and wear resistance.
4. Blended curtains: Curtains made of blended fabrics are tall and straight, not easy to wrinkle, easy to wash, and quick to dry.
According to the style, the fabric curtains can be divided into: pastoral fabric curtains, simple fabric curtains and European fabric curtains.
1. Pastoral fabric curtains: Pastoral style fabric curtains, fresh and natural.
2. Simple fabric curtains: Simple style fabric curtains, simple and comfortable.
3. European-style fabric curtains: European-style fabric curtains are elegant and noble.
The matching knowledge of fabric curtains:
1. The color of the space shall not exceed three, of which white and black are not considered colors.
2. Gold and silver can be matched with any color. Gold does not include yellow, and silver does not include off-white.
3. The best color grayscale for home color matching is: shallow walls, middle ground, and deep furniture.
4. Do not use warm colors in the kitchen, except for yellow colors.
5. The color of the ceiling must be lighter or the same color as the wall. When the wall color is dark design, the ceiling must be light color. The color of the ceiling can only be white or the same color as the wall.
6. If the space is not closed and used to wear, the same color scheme must be used. Different enclosed spaces can use different color schemes.
Jintu is a professional custom curtains factory, if you are interested in the product, please contact us.